Re: Is it possible to disable insert/update/delete triggers for one transaction and not another?

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: Is it possible to disable insert/update/delete triggers for one transaction and not another?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jun 28, 2006 at 11:59:36AM -0700, Karen Hill wrote:
> I have an insert/update/delete trigger on all my tables which add data
> to a log table.
>
> I would like to be able to disable them when the tables are called from
> one stored proceedure I have.  Yet I would still like those triggers to
> fire on any other operation that is happening concurrently.  Is this
> even possible?

Best bet would be to have the procedure only execute as a given user
(probably via security definer) and detect that in the trigger.

Сообщение: Re: Notes on converting from MySQL 5.0.x to PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: Notes on converting from MySQL 5.0.x to PostgreSQL