Re: Notes on converting from MySQL 5.0.x to PostgreSQL

От Leif B. Kristensen
Тема Re: Notes on converting from MySQL 5.0.x to PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Friday 30. June 2006 17:12, Scott Marlowe wrote:

>And, I hate the fact that CTRL-C in the mysql command line tool exits
>the tool instead of interrupting the current query.

I agree, it's a nuisance.

>In PostgreSQL it
>interrupts the current query.  CTRL-\ will kill the client if you need
>to.

Or Ctrl-D, which also is a common way of terminating a command-line
interface, like the Python interpreter. It's much easier to remember
than the Ctrl-\ .
http://solumslekt.org/ | Cruising with Gentoo/KDE

Сообщение: Re: Notes on converting from MySQL 5.0.x to PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: Notes on converting from MySQL 5.0.x to PostgreSQL