Re: BUG #2494: SCROLL CURSOR does not worl

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: BUG #2494: SCROLL CURSOR does not worl
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
There's no such thing as a 'SCROLL CURSOR' in plpgsql:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/plpgsql-cursors.html
I'm pretty sure that the default behavior would be scrollable.

We should probably add a TODO to bring the plpgsql cursor syntax inline
with what the backend supports.