BUG #2501: JOIN and capitial letters in Table Row

От ALL
Тема BUG #2501: JOIN and capitial letters in Table Row
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2501
Logged by:          ALL
Email address:      thegreatall@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.1
Operating system:   Windows
Details:

I had a table as like the following named products:

id    ClientID    ProductID    is_multiqty    is_active
1    12345    1000001    1    1
2    12345    1000002    0    1

and another table named productoptions with the following:

id    ProductID    Sku    Description    OptionID    minpayments    maxpayments    maxqty    is_acti
ve
1    1000001    somedesc1    1    1    1    0    1
1    1000002    CX7535    somedesc2    1    1    3    0    1

when I ran the following sql I got: ""ERROR:  column product.ProductID does
not exist":

SELECT *
FROM products
JOIN productoptions
ON products.ProductID = productoptions.ProductID

However, if i changed the name of the fields in the database to:

"productid"

It would work fine.