BUG #2492: "unexpected EOF on client connection" message in log

От
Тема BUG #2492: "unexpected EOF on client connection" message in log
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2492
Logged by:
Email address:      wizard580@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.1.4
Operating system:   debian sid unstable
Details:

I make all connections and manipulations with tables by file with commands.
ex: file contain many "INSERT" or several "ANALYZE <table>".
then I do: cat <file> | psql base -U postgres.
Then past some time I see often message "unexpected EOF on client
connection".