Re: Meta Information about columns of a domain datatype ?

От j.random.programmer
Тема Re: Meta Information about columns of a domain datatype ?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
 > I couldn't find this in the archives. Do you have a
> link?

Here it is:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2004-12/msg00008.php

> How would you expect domain info to be returned via
> the metadata interfaces?

I don't know :-)

You and Kris figure it out.

:-)

But it's not a show-stopper if it's too hard to do.

I worked around this by telling Datanamic Dezign (my
modelling tool) to not write out the domain
information seperately and if a column
uses a domain, then create that column with the
underlying
type that the domain uses (as opposed to the domain
itself).

Best regards,
--j