Re: BUG #1931: ILIKE and LIKE fails on Turkish locale

От Volkan YAZICI
Тема Re: BUG #1931: ILIKE and LIKE fails on Turkish locale
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Jun 14 05:00, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Did we make any progress on this?  If so, I can't find it.

I've made some tests for upper(), lower(), ILIKE and ~* using cvs tip.
Below are the details:

  Cluster Locale | client_encoding | upper() | lower() | ILIKE | ~*
 tr_TR.iso8859-9 |          LATIN5 |      OK |      OK |    OK |    OK
 tr_TR.iso8859-9 |            UTF8 |      OK |      OK |    OK |    OK
     tr_TR.UTF-8 |          LATIN5 |      OK |      OK | FAILS | FAILS
     tr_TR.UTF-8 |            UTF8 |      OK |      OK | FAILS | FAILS

Also, if you'd wish, I can prepare an ad-hoc regression tests patch
for LATIN5 and UTF-8 support of Turkish characters.

Regards.