Re: 010.pgsql.sh does not react

От Bill Moran
Тема Re: 010.pgsql.sh does not react
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"pobox@verysmall.org" <pobox@verysmall.org> wrote:

> Alban Hertroys wrote:
> > pobox@verysmall.org wrote:
> >> I did that and it worked. Was just wondering what's wrong with 010...
> >
> > Nothing at all ;)
>
> So you mean it is OK that 010.pgsql.sh does not work unless
> postgresql_enable="YES" is added to /etc/rc.conf?

Take some time to read the docs on the rcng system.  The rulse have
changed.

--
Bill Moran

When I point out limitations of one technique as a motivation for another, I
do so in the context of specific problems; for different problems or in other
contexts, the first technique may indeed be the better choice.  Useful
software has been constructed using all of the techniques presented here.

    Bjarne Stroustrup, _The_C++_Programming_Language_

Сообщение: Re: 010.pgsql.sh does not react
Сообщение: Re: 010.pgsql.sh does not react