Re: Patch for - Allow server logs to be remotely read

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Patch for - Allow server logs to be remotely read
Дата
Re: Patch for - Allow server logs to be remotely read  (Andreas Pflug <pgadmin@pse-consulting.de>)
Список pgsql-patches
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Uh, I just added /contrib/adminpack a few weeks ago to CVS, which does
> this, and more.  Sorry I forgot to mark the TODO item as completed.

Huh, how do you read files with adminpack?  I only see

Datum pg_file_write(PG_FUNCTION_ARGS);
Datum pg_file_rename(PG_FUNCTION_ARGS);
Datum pg_file_unlink(PG_FUNCTION_ARGS);
Datum pg_logdir_ls(PG_FUNCTION_ARGS);

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: update link / fix spelling error