Re: hi still i am unable to provide encryption to a particular table....

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: hi still i am unable to provide encryption to a particular table....
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 03:13:59PM +0530, Penchalaiah P. wrote:
> and port number here wt I will get... my requirement is to do encryption
> to one of my table.. if any body knows about this please help me........

Is this one-way encryption (i.e. you want a hash?)  You can use
built-in md5 for that.  If you want something more, use the pgcrypto
contrib/ items.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
"The year's penultimate month" is not in truth a good way of saying
November.    --H.W. Fowler

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: