Re: Building psql.exe using the free Borland compiler

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Building psql.exe using the free Borland compiler
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> ljb wrote:
> > Found this in the archive from a month or so ago:

> > > OK, I originally had in the Makefile:
> > >
> > >    echo \#define SYSCONFDIR "" > pg_config_paths.h
> > >
> > > I changed it to:
> > >
> > >    echo \#define SYSCONFDIR \"\" > pg_config_paths.h
> > >
> > > I hope that properly puts quotes in the file.
>
> > This change is causing me grief when trying to compile libpq from
> > PostgreSQL-8.1.4 using Borland BCC32. The above echo command puts
> > exactly this into my pg_config_paths.h:
> >         #define SYSCONFDIR \"\"
>
> Maybe we should use
>
> echo -e \#define SYSCONFDIR \"\" > pg_config_paths.h
>
> in the Makefile instead.  Does that work for you?

Uh, the echo is interpreted by the borland Makefile utility.  I don't
think that understands -e.

--  Bruce Momjian   http://candle.pha.pa.us EnterpriseDB    http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Building psql.exe using the free Borland compiler
Сообщение: Re: Building psql.exe using the free Borland compiler