BUG #2452: Error w/ pg_restore and blobs

От Robert Treat
Тема BUG #2452: Error w/ pg_restore and blobs
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2452
Logged by:          Robert Treat
Email address:      xzilla@users.sourceforge.net
PostgreSQL version: 8.1
Operating system:   Fedora Core 4
Details:

[root@localhost ~]# time pg_restore -U postgres -a --disable-triggers -Fc
mojo.pgr -d mojo
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] Error while PROCESSING TOC:
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] Error from TOC entry 4261; 0 0 BLOB COMMENTS
BLOB COMMENTS
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR:  relation "BLOB
COMMENTS" does not exist
    Command was: ALTER TABLE "BLOB COMMENTS" DISABLE TRIGGER ALL;
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR:  relation "BLOB
COMMENTS" does not exist
    Command was:
ALTER TABLE "BLOB COMMENTS" ENABLE TRIGGER ALL;
WARNING: errors ignored on restore: 2

real    220m31.582s
user    28m43.769s
sys     14m57.497s
[root@localhost ~]#

Relevant lines from my restore file are:

[root@localhost ~]# pg_restore -U postgres -Fc mojo.pgr -l | grep BLOB
4260; 0 0 BLOBS - BLOBS
4261; 0 0 BLOB COMMENTS - BLOB COMMENTS

This doesn't really cause any problem for me personally, but seems like it
isn't right, though I couldn't discern if the problem was with pg_restore
misinterpreting the blob comments line or pg_dump adding the line
erroneously.