Re: drop user / role if exists

От P.M
Тема Re: drop user / role if exists
Дата
Список pgsql-general
To run the script i use :

under psql command line, i load my SQL script file via :

psql -i myfile;

Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org> wrote:
On Sun, May 21, 2006 at 02:25:44AM -0700, P.M wrote:
> Thanks Martijn, but i'm currently working on the SQL script to create the full database. Not on some stored procedure.
>
> And when i run the SQL script, PostgreSQL stops just on first
> error....so if user does not exist, my script is not any longer run
> :-(
>
> do you have any idea how to pass over this issue ?

That's odd. psql doesn't stop on errors unless you enable
ON_ERROR_STOP, which is not the default. What are you using to run the
script?

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout http://svana.org/kleptog/
> From each according to his ability. To each according to his ability to litigate.

Сообщение: Re: drop user / role if exists
Сообщение: Re: drop user / role if exists