Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add simplified sparc8 ASM for solaris_sparc.s,

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add simplified sparc8 ASM for solaris_sparc.s,
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> > As far as testing, I think we are going to have to wait for someone who
> > cares about sparcv8 because none of our current Sparc guys are testing
> > on that.
>
> Yeah, I don't see anyone at all in the buildfarm testing Solaris-on-Sparc
> with the Sun tools.  So all these patches are completely untested, in
> either the cas or ldstub paths.  Ugh.

Yep, "Ugh" is right. I spent months trying to get someone to look at
this, so I think we are better than we were.  We have done our best.

--  Bruce Momjian   http://candle.pha.pa.us EnterpriseDB    http://www.enterprisedb.com