Re: postgresql-[any version] from FreeBSD ports - startup problems after crash

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: postgresql-[any version] from FreeBSD ports - startup problems after crash
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 02:20:51PM -0500, Larry Rosenman wrote:
> > Yeah, but what's the ${command} ?
> >
> > If it's pg_ctl then all he's missing is the recent change to check
> > getppid.  If it's execing postmaster directly then maybe we need
> > another theory.
>
> It's pg_ctl....
>
> command=${prefix}/bin/pg_ctl

http://lnk.nu/freebsd.org/9fu.tmpl is the file in ports CVS.
http://jim.nasby.net/010.pgsql.sh.txt is the file as it exists on one of
my systems.

От: "Larry Rosenman"
Сообщение: Re: postgresql-[any version] from FreeBSD ports - startup problems after crash