Re: RES: Diferences between functions criated in pg 8.0.4 and criated in pg 7.4.8

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: RES: Diferences between functions criated in pg 8.0.4 and criated in pg 7.4.8
Дата
Список pgsql-general
The first thing to check is whether the hosting service has installed PL/pgsql
as a language. If you have sufficient privileges you could try 'select
lanname from pg_languages' to see if it is installed.

--
Adrian Klaver
aklaver@comcast.net