Re: Vacuuming static tables.

От Alan Hodgson
Тема Re: Vacuuming static tables.
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On May 10, 2006 11:24 am, "Daniel T. Staal" <DStaal@usa.net> wrote:

> I have the query written to file to create these, so they are all off
> exactly the same query.
>
> Daniel T. Staal

Well, I don't see what the problem is, but as you said, it's executing
exactly the same plan, so I think it has to to be a disk access issue;
either a caching effect or something else is hammering the disk during the
slow query.

Perhaps someone more knowledgeable will have some insight.

--
"There are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by
the gradual and silent encroachment of those in power, than by violent and