Re: Compiling PL/Perl and Pl/Python on x86_64

От imacat
Тема Re: Compiling PL/Perl and Pl/Python on x86_64
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 08 May 2006 03:58:54 +0800
imacat <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw> wrote:
> On Sun, 07 May 2006 13:09:48 -0400
> Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> > imacat <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw> writes:
> > >     I cannot compile PL/Perl and PL/Python under x86_64.
> > Works fine for me (without any tinkering with flags) on Fedora Core 4.
>     Will... thank you for the hint.  I have tested to build with the
   I have successfully compiled with a shared Perl/Python libraries.
Thank you for your hint.  But now I have another question.
   Why can't I link PL/Perl and PL/Python against the static
Perl/Python libraries, as I did on 32-bit machines?  I have added -fPIC
when linking Perl statically, but it still doesn't work.  Is ther any
reason that it doesn't work to link that way?

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>

Tavern IMACAT's: http://www.imacat.idv.tw/