BUG #2421: problem in installing postgres at last stage

От Sathiyaseelan
Тема BUG #2421: problem in installing postgres at last stage
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2421
Logged by:          Sathiyaseelan
Email address:      sathiyaseelan@enpocket.com
PostgreSQL version: postgresql-8.1
Operating system:   windows xp(sp2)
Details:

Hi,

When i install at first time it accepts account name,password everything,at
the last stage,it shows "Internal account lookup failure ,No mapping between
accountname,security ids".

I don't know how to map and about security ids.I haven't do anything not
more than that double clicking that postgresql-8.1.exe file.

Tell me,if there any new account name to be created in windows through
control panel via administrtor login or  other user login and also tell me
the mapping,necessary solutions. I go through with archives ,but i haven't
find any solution over there.I tried lot of possible account name,account
domain,but there is no use and getting the same error.

Please help me.

Regards

Sathiya