Re: dump Functions

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: dump Functions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, Apr 29, 2006 at 12:00:15AM +0200, Dany De Bontridder wrote:
> Hello, I would like to dump all my functions and only the functions from a
> database, how can I do that ??
>
> So far, I can only get it with
>
> pg_dump -s dossier1|awk '/CREATE FUNCTION/,/LANGUAGE/ { print $0;}'

There's been talk of allowing a finer-grain selection of what pg_dump
will dump, but I don't think there's anything in there right now to
support that.

What's wrong with using awk like you are?

Сообщение: Re: Alternative for vacuuming queue-like tables
Сообщение: Re: Alternative for vacuuming queue-like tables