Re: Replicating PostgreSQL DB to lightweight system

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Replicating PostgreSQL DB to lightweight system
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You might want to look at Knoda (www.knoda.org). In particular the following
link-
http://hk-classes.sourceforge.net/tutorials/knodascriptingtutorial/bk01ch05s12.html

--
Adrian Klaver
aklaver@comcast.net

От: "Leif B. Kristensen"
Сообщение: Re: psql is slow and it does not take much resources
От: "Javier de la Torre"
Сообщение: Re: psql is slow and it does not take much resources