FAQ DEV 1.16, Link to SQL:2003 Draft is Broken

От Volkan YAZICI
Тема FAQ DEV 1.16, Link to SQL:2003 Draft is Broken
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Hi,

Seems like link for SQL:2003 draft in Developers FAQ 1.16 [Where can I
get a copy of the SQL standards?] is broken. Maybe we can replace it
with some other listed in the google.com/search?q=sql_2003_standard.zip+-wiscorp

IMHO, if it won't cause a bandwidth problem, I'd prefer to see SQL
standards' drafts in the PostgreSQL.org servers.

Regards.