Re: How to allocate a global variable (to implement virutal databases)

От Juan Manuel Diaz Lara
Тема Re: How to allocate a global variable (to implement virutal databases)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks, but from the vail site "windows sorry"... I am working in windows.

I was thinking in a simply implementation, with only global variables used with the rule system.

I can write the c code for this.

Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Juan Manuel Diaz Lara writes:
> I would like to implement a row-level security for
> application-level-user (the user is not a postgresql user),

Have you looked at Veil?
http://veil.projects.postgresql.org/

regards, tom lane

Atte.