Re: [GENERAL] Autovacuum Logging

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Autovacuum Logging
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Friday 28 April 2006 19:06, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I am thinking, what do we want to show by default about autovacuum in
> the server logs.  What if we output a line the first time autovacuum
> runs successfully on server start?

If Larry can do the work of getting details added into the stats views, I'm
comfortable just setting all of the logging to debug1 and leaving it at that.
I still could see the idea of having a guc for an autovacuum specific log
control; I could see an admin who first enables autovacuum might want to log
all its activity for some period of time; but the angle of "need to verify it
is turned on" goes away with the stats info.

--
Robert Treat

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Autovacuum Logging
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Autovacuum Logging