Re: evaluating equation stored in a string

От Ludwig Isaac Lim
Тема Re: evaluating equation stored in a string
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi :

 How about creating a view that converts integer into
numeric?

create view <name> as
select <col1>::numeric as <col1>,
select <col2>::numeric as <col2>

and then query the view instead. This way your formula
doesn't need to use cast anymore.

ludwig lim