Re: pg_dumpall: does not exist database

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: pg_dumpall: does not exist database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
* Ari Kahn (akahn1@gmu.edu) wrote:
> That was a good idea. But this is not the case.

You might try just looking at pg_database directly:

select * from pg_database;

Or (as someone else suggested) pipeing the output into a file which
you can then look at.

As a side-note: I'm a graduate student at GMU and will be at the main
Fairfax campus this afternoon (probably starting around 3pm) and I've
got classes there tonight (4:30pm and 7:20pm).  I'd be happy to help
anyone at GMU with Postgres. :)

    Thanks,

        Stephen

Вложения