Re: Google SoC--Idea Request

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: Google SoC--Idea Request
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 05:48:33PM -0400, Robert Treat wrote:
> On Friday 21 April 2006 14:11, Jim C. Nasby wrote:

> > > Same with pgAdmin3.
> >
> > Is there a list of specific projects? I'm pretty sure we can't just say
> > "work on (pgp)PgAdmin...
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/developer/summerofcode

Want to replace

list have been marked as good projects for beginners whos are new to the
PostgreSQL code. Items on this list have the advantage of already having
general community agreement that the feature is desireable. These items
should also have some general discussion available in the mailing list
archives to help get you started. You can find these items on the <a
href="http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/docs/faqs.TODO.html">TODO</a>
list, they will be marked with apercent sign (%).
</li>

with

list have been marked as good projects for beginners who are new to the

?