Re: Mirroring PostgreSQL related content

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Mirroring PostgreSQL related content
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Fri, 21 Apr 2006, Darcy Buskermolen wrote:

> On Friday 21 April 2006 11:59, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

>>> It is a heck of a lot more then that... most authors don't have rights to
>>> allow postgresql.org to do that.
>>
>> Are there any good 'link checkers' that we could run on the site, say on a
>> daily basis, that would check for failed links?  I normally use the web
>> based ones, but for this we'd need something good to run from the command
>> line ...
>
> wget, lynx, fetch.........

I didn't know they had an 'auto check' mode taht could be run from cron
... can you let me know what args should be used to traverse the www site
to report just those links that are dead?  then i can get this into cron

thanks ...

----

Сообщение: Re: Mirroring PostgreSQL related content
Сообщение: Re: Mirroring PostgreSQL related content