Re: Query to check existence of stored procedure?

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: Query to check existence of stored procedure?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
If you're on a more recent version, you can try and select the procname
for a proc and trap the error:

decibel=# select 'abs(bigint)'::regprocedure;
 regprocedure
 abs(bigint)
(1 row)

decibel=# select 'abs(text)'::regprocedure;
ERROR:  function "abs(text)" does not exist
decibel=#

If you don't care about arguments you can use regproc.