Re: [HACKERS] parser error when trying to connect to postges db from tomcat

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [HACKERS] parser error when trying to connect to postges db from tomcat
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces

Jim C. Nasby wrote:
> Grepping through the PostgreSQL source I can't find anything; perhaps
> someone on -interfaces has a better idea...

My first guess would be a user-defined function doing
RAISE EXCEPTION 'No parser with ...'

or something similar.

От: "Jim C. Nasby"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] parser error when trying to connect to postges db from tomcat
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] parser error when trying to connect to postges db from tomcat