Re: HUGE Stack space is gettiing consumed

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: HUGE Stack space is gettiing consumed
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Apr 18, 2006 at 12:31:57PM +0530, Mavinakuli, Prasanna (STSD) wrote:
> Hello Martijin,
> Thx for u'r Suggetions..
>
> Here is Complete source code..

Ok, I can't get it to fail. I cleaned up the code because it wouldn't
compile as is (g++ 3.3.5 on Debian). I've put the cleaned up version
here:

http://svana.org/kleptog/temp/test.cpp

You might need to change the QUERY_STRING and the CONNECT_STRING back.
Could you try running this to see if you can get it to fail? If it's
does fail, could you post the output of:

strace -f <program>

somewhere (*don't* post it to the list). Somewhere like:
http://phpfi.com/
should work well.

> Desc about following code::::
>
> Code has a function named as queryDB, which makes a connection to our DB
> and then tries to query
> Particular table which has huge string in it's field.
>
> If this method called from main thread then it *DOES* work properly.
>
> But if we make that as routine function for a thread it doesn't work
> instead we will get that following status :::
> ( PGRES_FATAL_ERROR )
> ***could not receive data from server: Invalid argument***

Have a nice day,

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: select with date_part and month failure....
Сообщение: Re: select with date_part and month failure....