Re: BUG #2395: Can't get right type oid by PQftype.

От Volkan YAZICI
Тема Re: BUG #2395: Can't get right type oid by PQftype.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Apr 14 06:30, wangshj wrote:
> In my database,the type oid of testdomainoid is 16385. But PQftype return 23
> for testdomainoid's type oid.

PQftype() returns the OID of the actual _type_ used in the domain.
Therefore, you get 23, OID of the int4/int type, in the above query.

> How could I get the testdomainoid's type oid.

Simply by querying pg_type catalog:

SELECT oid FROM pg_catalog.pg_type WHERE typname = 'testdomainoid';

Regards.