browser shows garbage instead of UTF-8 characters

От Sadm sadm
Тема browser shows garbage instead of UTF-8 characters
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hello!
I have a PostgreSQL database with UTF-8 encoding. It stores russian characters.
When I fetch a record from this database and output it to the web browser as html page, it
looks like a garbage instead of normal russian characters. I'm using html with <meta http-equiv="Content-Type"
content="text/html;charset=utf-8">.

Please help me to find a mistake.
Thanks in advance.