Summer of Code -- mentors needed as well

От Josh Berkus
Тема Summer of Code -- mentors needed as well
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Folks,

As well as projects and students, we also will need mentors for Summer of Code
projects.  I'm not sure exactly what time commitment being a mentor involves,
but I imagine that it's at least a couple dozen hours over the summer.
Volunteers, please contact me.  Note that we can have corporate mentors as
well, I think.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions