Re: Debian package for freeradius_postgresql module

От Leif B. Kristensen
Тема Re: Debian package for freeradius_postgresql module
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Saturday 08 April 2006 01:21, Tyler MacDonald wrote:
>Debian a niche distribution? I'd hardly call the defacto standard
>GNU Linux distribution a "niche"...

Surely, Debian is "niche". Why else should there be a need for
distributions like Gentoo?

I once tried to run Debian, and asked for help on some probably
elementary question on the Debian users list. All I got in the way of
help was "read the f*ing manual". Sure, very helpful indeed. Later, I
installed Gentoo and was positively amazed at the level of help you
would get on the Gentoo-forum. I never looked back to Debian.
http://solumslekt.org/ | Cruising with Gentoo/KDE