Re: Debian package for freeradius_postgresql module

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: Debian package for freeradius_postgresql module
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 02:40:03PM -0700, Tyler MacDonald wrote:
>     This looks like part of the debate:
>
>     http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2002/11/msg00254.html
>
>     I dont know if this applies to openssl though...

Oh right, they're claiming that they can't distribute freeradius using
postgresql because postgresql links to OpenSSL. freeradius is GPL which
makes for an incompatabilty. Not something PostgreSQL is responsible
for, given Debian could compile without SSL and the problem would be
solved.

About the only thing we could do is support GnuTLS, but that's about
it.

Have a nice day,

Вложения