Re: Debian package for freeradius_postgresql module

От lmyho
Тема Re: Debian package for freeradius_postgresql module
Дата
Re: Debian package for freeradius_postgresql module  (Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>)
Список pgsql-general
> > After desperately checking, we were told that debian doesn't distribute the
> binary
> > module of freeradius for postgresql because of the incompatible license of these
> two
> > apps! However we can build the debian pkg from the source ourself if we need.
> So
>
> Sounds terribly unlikely, PostgreSQLs licence doesn't conflict with any
> use anywhere. Can you provide a reference?

I wish things are not like this too! so I won't have to go through so much trouble!
But that's what happened:-(

This is the ref was given:
The old / original BSD license is not compatible.
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#GPLIncompatibleLicenses

Anyway to change this?? So debian users can easily use postgresql and freeradius
together...

Thanks!!