Re: float8 regression test failure in head

От Patrick Welche
Тема Re: float8 regression test failure in head
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 11:03:38PM -0500, Neil Conway wrote:
> Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
> >This has not yet been fixed...
>
> Attached is a patch for this issue. I've checked with Chris, and this
> patch allows the regression tests to pass on his machine. I also
> updated float8-exp-three-digits expected file, but I wasn't able to
> test these changes (I don't have access to a QNX machine).

Mystery: why I haven't I seen this problem before in the last 2 years...
Anyway, on NetBSD-3.99.17/i386, I need the included patch to pass float8.
float8-small-is-zero_1.out probably needs it too, float8.out and
float8-exp-three-digits-win32.out already look OK.

Cheers,

Patrick

Вложения