Re: Schema's versus tablespace

От Dick Kniep
Тема Re: Schema's versus tablespace
Дата
Список pgsql-general
OK, that's cleared, thanks,

Now another question related to this. In 7.4.8 I have a schema with the
following authorization:

CREATE SCHEMA adeuxproductie
  AUTHORIZATION postgres;
GRANT ALL ON SCHEMA adeuxproductie TO postgres;
GRANT ALL ON SCHEMA adeuxproductie TO GROUP adeuxproductie;
COMMENT ON SCHEMA adeuxproductie IS 'Standard production schema';

Now when I try to access the tables/views in the schema as a user that is NOT
a member of the group adeuxproductie, I expect it to fail. However, access is
granted as if there is no authorization specified.

Is this a bug, or do I misunderstand something?

Cheers,
Dick