Re: How can I known the size of a database, table by table ?

От Andreas Kretschmer
Тема Re: How can I known the size of a database, table by table ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Bruno Baguette <pgsql-ml@baguette.net> schrieb:

> Hello,
>
> I works on a PostgreSQL 8.0.4 database, and I would like to known the size
> (in bytes, Mbytes or anything else) of that database, for each table.
>
> How can I do that ?

I'm not sure if this functions available in 8.0:
If not, see in contrib.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/functions-admin.html

=>

pg_relation_size(text) and other.

Andreas
"If I was god, I would recompile penguin with --enable-fly."    (unknow)

Сообщение: Re: How can I known the size of a database, table by table
Сообщение: Re: How can I known the size of a database, table by table ?