Re: Question about One to Many relationships

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: Question about One to Many relationships
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Fri, Mar 24, 2006 at 06:29:25PM +0100, PFC wrote:

> >>And I want to link the band to the album, but, if the album is a
> >>compilation it'll be linked to multiple band.ids, so i can't just add
> >>a column like:
>
>     For a compilation, you should link a band to a track, not an album.
>     This  opens another can of worms...
>
>     I would use the following tables :

BTW, if you're going to be writing code to manage stuff like this, you
should absolutely check out the source for http://musicbrainz.org/,
which uses PostgreSQL as it's backend.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Jim C. Nasby"
Сообщение: Re: SQL Query Newbie Help
От: "Jim C. Nasby"
Сообщение: Re: Find min and max values across two columns?