Re: Hibernate Query Question - Get most recent unique rows

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: Hibernate Query Question - Get most recent unique rows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Mar 24, 2006 at 12:13:24PM -0600, Julie Robinson wrote:
> OK.  The following how to do this in SQL.  How does this convert into HQL?
>
> select distinct on (qualitycontrolrange) qualitycontrolrange, date, id
> from quality_control_reset
> order by qualitycontrolrange, date desc;

That won't do what you described below. I think what you want is this:

SELECT quality_control_range, max(date) FROM quality_control_reset GROUP BY
qualitycontrolrange;

If you need id, just wrap the above in a subquery and join against it.