Re: Nightly builds

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: Nightly builds
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 24, 2006 at 06:49:43AM -0800, Davidson, Robert wrote:
> I now have two minor bugs for which patches exist.
>
> I am game to write up some better instructions for installing mingw to compile postgresql on Windows if there are any
noteson which packages need to be installed. I have successfully compiled and installed on Linux.

> If there were a place to download patches, this would allow moderately adventurous Windows users to roll their own
andavoid the overhead of nightly Windows builds.

Much better to just use CVS and grab the tip of the appropriate branch.
AFAIK the popular windows CVS programs should be able to talk to the
anonomous CVS server.