Re: [SUGGESTION] CVSync

От Joel Miller
Тема Re: [SUGGESTION] CVSync
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Plain old cvs doesn't work for me because I need to get the repository,
not just a checkout of the sources, so I can do diffs, browse old
versions and what-not. I find that it's easier to understand code that's
been around for a while if I can observe how it's changed over time.

Usually, when I have time to these things, it also happens that I am
offline without access to a net connection.

Thanks!
Joel