Logging of sql statements?

От Bjørn T Johansen
Тема Logging of sql statements?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Is it possible to log the actual statement that the server runs? At the moment, the statement that is
logged, is logged using ? for parameters; I would like to log the statement after the parameters have been
substituted, isn't this possible in 8.1.x? (used to work in 7.x.x)

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj@havleik.no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied: