Re: OpenSuse10.0 and postgresql

От Brent Wood
Тема Re: OpenSuse10.0 and postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006, Adrian Klaver wrote:

> On Saturday 18 March 2006 09:15 am, Hrishikesh Deshmukh wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Can somebody please tell me where i can find rpms for postgesql on OpenSuse
> > 10.0?
> >
> > Sincerely,
> > Hrishi
> Try this site and enter postgresql. I found rpm's for OpenSuSE .
> http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3

I haven't found the SUSE 10 rpms are very current, so have been compiling
from source. It has been a pretty straightforward exercise (but not as
easy as installing from RPM :-)

I do hope to learn how to build RPMS & start providing Postgres/PostGIS &
related GIS/mapping packages but for someone with my technical skills, it
might take a while :-)

If anyone here is interested in mentoring me, all help gratefully
accepted!

Cheers,

  Brent Wood