Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL Anniversary Proposals -- Important Update

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL Anniversary Proposals -- Important Update
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Dave,

> I wouldn't mind talking (or hosting a discussion) but have been unable to
> think of anything that other hackers might be interested in. I obviously
> can't discuss the server internals in any great depth, but if anyone wants
> to hear about pgadmin, pginstaller, the web infrastructure or something
> else I've worked on, please let me know and I'll see if I can submit a
> proposal.

Well, aside from anything else, we seem likely to have you, Devrim, Magnus and
maybe even Robert Treat there (Robert?).  Which would mean a good time for a
meeting of the Web Team, yes?

"Plans for the PostgreSQL Web Site (bring your wish list)"

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL Anniversary Proposals -- Important Update
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL Anniversary Proposals -- Important Update