Re: Best OS & Configuration for Dual Xeon w/4GB & Adaptec RAID 2200S

От Kenji Morishige
Тема Re: Best OS & Configuration for Dual Xeon w/4GB & Adaptec RAID 2200S
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Thanks guys, I'm studying each of your responses and am going to start to
experiement. Unfortunately, I don't have another box with similar specs to
do a perfect experiment with, but I think I'm going to go ahead and open a
service window to ungrade the box to FBSD6.0 and apply some other changes. It
also gives me the chance to go from 8.0.1 to 8.1 series which I been wanting
to do as well.  Thanks guys and I will see if any of your suggestions make
a noticable difference.  I also have been looking at log result of slow queries
and making necessary indexes to make those go faster.

-Kenji