Query

От vinod kumar bapure
Тема Query
Дата
Список pgsql-general

       Your message to pgsql-bugs has been delayed, and requires the approval
of the moderators, for the following reason(s):

The author ("Vinod Bapure" <bapure123@rediffmail.com>)
is not a member of any of the restrict_post groups.

If you do not wish the message to be posted, or have other concerns,
please send a message to the list owners at the following address:
pgsql-bugs-owner@postgresql.org

Bug reference:      2331
Logged by:          Vinod Bapure
Email address:      bapure123@rediffmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.1.2
Operating system:  Red Hat Linux 8.0
Details:

Hi,

I running my application on a host which has following configuration

Dual Xeon Processor 2.4 Ghz
2.0 GB RAM
40 GB HDD

Operating System: RHEL 4.0 ES

My application is connected to postgres (version 8.1.2) database on a host
which has Red Hat Linux 8.0 Operating System.

My application as join sql query to select rows from the tables and a query
to insert an entry in to the table. After first few queries i observe a
seqmentation
fault in either SQLExecute/SQLCloseCursor.

Please help me know if this is due some known issue or any other reason.

regards
-Vinod