Re: Wisconsin Circuit Court Access (WCCA) on

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: Wisconsin Circuit Court Access (WCCA) on
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Mar 13, 2006 at 17:50:44 -0600,
  Kevin Grittner <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> wrote:

> Short of being compelled by law to open our records, I'm not
> comfortable providing any performance comparison which names the
> vendor.

An open records request inquiring about vendors and contracts with the
State of Wisconsin could probably turn up the answer if anyone really
wanted to know.

Сообщение: Re: Dynamic function execution?
Сообщение: Re: Dynamic function execution?